Building a brighter future
FuturLink continues to grow, thanks to the commitment of people who are ready to make a difference.
Commitment is a standard we demand from ourselves, and it's the challenge we offer our employees. When you join FuturLink, you'll be given the opportunity to stretch your talents, strive for new solutions and succeed beyond what you thought was possible. And when you do, you'll be recognized and rewarded as you grow and win along with us.
Regional Manager (RM2011)
UK, USA, Eastern Europe, South-America, Africa, Asia - Pacific
The Regional Manager will be responsible for identify opportunities of investment in FuturLink local branches or to develop a value added reseller´s network in the country or defined region.
He/she will need to put together an expansion plan on which he/she will report to the headquarters. The Head office will indicate its objectives and targeted companies.
He/She must have a strong drive to meet set targets and to continually search for new opportunities. It is important to have a track record of development of new businesses and be well connected within one or more of these industries: Mobile, Marketing, IT or Digital Signage.
We offer an opportunity as a independent consultant with high commission fees based on results. There isn´t a fixed amount for this position.
Lead Linux Software Engineer (Embedded systems)
FuturLink HQ, Barcelona, Spain
The Software Engineer will integrate with the R&D+I Department, developing solutions to meet stated requirements and develope detailed specifications and unit-test plans that guide the implementation.
Primary responsibilities include research and developing in the LINUX Operating System arena(Debian/xUbuntu) for embedded devices, plus technical planning and software architecture development.
- This is a great opportunity for senior developers that have experience in leading the technical aspects of projects, and involve the research in the path of projects.
- Motivated self-starter that operates well on a small team
- Can write good documentation and can fluently communicate in English.
- Integrates testing and error-reporting into design and implementation
- Experience in leading R&D Projects under Linux Debian/Ubuntu environments and distributions
- Can design with the full-picture in mind; will create flexible, maintainable and appropriately general code.
- Strong expertise in Debian+ ecosystem
- Strong expertise in programming and configuring networking systems Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Iptables
- Strong expertise in Designing and Developing with C++ for Linux Debian/Ubuntu environments.
- Solid Object Oriented programming skills.
- Practical experience with source code control, bug tracking, project scheduling and requirement tracking concepts and tools.
- Experience developing products for retail distribution a plus.
- PHP/SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Interest in wireless technologies (Bluetooth, NFC)
- Speaking Catalan
Discover your career opportunity by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org